Spring and love are in the air with
‘A Love for Romance’ anthology
The A Love for Romance anthology of 15 novellas is new this week, and two of its participating authors, Ashlee Taylor and Misha Elliott, are here to share the details.
Ashlee and Misha: A Love for Romance anthology is a must-read spring collection of romance novellas.
For us, spring is the most beautiful time of the year. Everything from trees to tulips are in bloom, it’s also the perfect time to fall in love with a new story. Romance novels give us hope that love can last forever.
What’s it about: Love in its truest form.
When we see two people in love, we often find ourselves wondering how they got to that point and I think that’s what this anthology is all about. Reading about the way couples, young and old, navigate their way through life and live through the journey of them finding someone they connect with on another level gives a reader hope that the same could happen for them or give a reader a new way to jumpstart their current romantic situations.
Romance novels also bring out a reader’s desire for a happily ever after, the sweet love story that would warm a heart and show that beyond a shadow of a doubt that romance isn’t dead.
Why you should read it: There’s nothing like the feeling you get when you curl up to read a good old-fashioned romance, and in this anthology, you’ll get 15.
About A Love for Romance:
Do you have a love for romance stories? Included in this anthology are stories that will have you intrigued, make you swoon, all the while warming your heart.
Fifteen SBR Media authors present to you: A Love for Romance:
- A preview of Trading Yesterday byUSA TODAY bestselling author Kahlen Aymes
- The Break (Breaking Free, Part 1) by USA TODAY bestselling author Debra Presley
- Always Too Late by Micalea Smeltzer
- Until the Stars Forget to Shine by Amber Garza
- The Only Chance by Magan Vernon
- Awakened: A Leila Marx World Novella by Amber Garr
- Do You Mind? by Freya Barker
- What Happens on Spring Break by R.C. Stephens
- Always There by Elizabeth Hayes
- Falling for Lindy by Ashlee Taylor
- Burning the Midnight Oil by Elison Grace
- Babysitting for the Biker by Sammi Starlight
- Chasing Love by Misha Elliott
- Spellbound by Ashlee Sinn
(Note: One title is not included in this list because of HEA’s family-friendly practices.)
- Co*kblocked by W. Ferraro